Paris is a very beautiful city i would say. I was captivated by the large, old historical buildings surrounding the heart of this city. Its a shame that we have to rush from one attraction to the other as time doesn't wait for you. I'm gonna keep this post as short as possible :P I'm very lazy really, so i hope pictures speak a thousand words for ya.
The famous Eiffel Tower





As for the night view...

It's 10.30 P.M and it was still so bright...=/
Look at the shimmering lightings!!


A video of us at The Eiffel Tower :)
A video of us at The Eiffel Tower :)
Hahaha fish market ey? :D Ahh that's about it. I'll continue again some time. :)
wahaha! the video was reaaaalllyyy funny! you guys sounded super excited and such.hohohohoh.the blinking eiffel tower huh.
ReplyDeleteLol yeah we were really excited, didn't expect them to put on the lightings ey. AHH wished we were there den boleh excited sama sama ma! :P
ReplyDeleteenvy la..............
ReplyDeleteDon't envy lah, COME! :D
ReplyDeletenice..dunno if i'll ever get da chance to go.. :(
ReplyDeletefor sure got chance, hehehe :P
ReplyDelete