skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Thank you, Phang!
A token of appreciation to Crystal Phang! She made me the header, as you can see on the top of my blog. I love it and Phang, it must have taken you a long time ey? Really, i appreciate it. =) Mwahx! Come back soon!
So kesian you. Because of the header you have to change the whole template of your blog. Muahaha! Let me know if you want me to edit anything. Very easy one.
ReplyDeleteLol yeah! I was busy changing colors n all the whole day in office..hahaha den dunno why, diff comps disply diff things. Ish memang over! I even use powerpoint to measure the correct size. Ahh toh cheh sifu!
ReplyDeletewodeh!!bangga wo this phang.promoted become sifu wo.hahaha..anyways, it's indeed a very nice header.
ReplyDeletewodeh!! hebat u su ling!!! so proud of u and so darn jealouss that ure so super free now!!! but i'll have my time.instead we'll have our time together!!! cant wait!! muahx ppl!! but where's pauline???hmmm
ReplyDeleteYa loh. I invited Pauline until now never see her hidung. Melia stop being anonymous. Hahaha :P You guys better hang out with me more often in Dec man. I'm serious. LOL
ReplyDelete